Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Briley Lovett and I am from Decatur which is about five hours north from here. I grew up and have lived there my whole life. I am currently a junior at South Alabama. I chose to go to South because it was the farthest away from home that was still in Alabama and it was also by the beach. I have the most wonderful parents and an older brother, named Braxton. My family and I are really close and we always go on family trips, especially on cruises.

I just recently picked my major to elementary education. For the longest, I did not know what I wanted to be but I knew I wanted to work with children. My mother just recently got a job as a PE teacher and I would always come visit her at her school. While watching her handle the kids just brought a smile to my face and I knew right then that I wanted to be a teacher.

Running is something that I am very passionate about. My mother got my me into running a couple years ago and it has made us a lot closer. Running is my happy place and I absolutely love it.
Running

No comments:

Post a Comment