Thursday, February 27, 2014

C4K Summary for February

My first student I was assigned to comment on their blog was Jordan. His blog post was called My Sleepover Jordan talks about what all him and his cousin did during their sleepover. He first talks about them setting up the PS4. They mainly played video games all night. He explains what kind of games him and his cousin played, how many and who won. The first game they played is called Manchester United and he won the first game but the second game his cousin won. Grid2 is the second game they played which is a car game. Jordan won the first again and his cousin won the second. They then decided to play another game called Need 4 Speed. They ended up playing all night until six in the morning then decided to get some rest.
On my comment to Jordan, I started off introducing myself to him. I talked a little about the new PS4 and the new features. Then I told him how I was surprised how he could stay up all night playing video games because at that age I was always the first to go to sleep at a sleepover and every time I had a sleepover with my cousins they would always end up pulling a prank on me.

The second students blog post I was assigned to is Tucker. His blog post is called About Me Survey . The survey is about you. Some examples of the survey are: What is your favorite food?, What do you like better cats or dogs?, How old are you?, Whats your favorite number?, etc.
I also commented on another post of Tuckers called Why I Like Using Technology . On the post Tucker just says that he likes using technology because he can play games like Clash Of Clans, talk to your friends and play games with them.
On tuckers blog, the first post was a survey. I really enjoyed taking the survey and liked the fact that it was not long. It was a simple about you survey.
On my comment to Tuckers second blog post. I explain to him how awesome technology is and how it is changing and growing everyday. I told him I also liked to use technology to play games and talk to friends. I told him how crazy it is that you can play game with your friends without actually having to be in the same location as them.

The third student I was assigned to was Jordan again. His blog post is called My Football Training . He explains what he did during his football training. They started off doing speed work for about an hour. Then they decided to have a match and had five teams. He explains how the first game they played they won and he even scored two points. The second game they were winning until half time then the pinks came back and beat them. So the final game is the finals and Jordans team ended up winning.
On my comment to Jordan, I started off telling him that I could not believe they did speed work for an hour. I would have been so worn out after that, then having to play three games. But hard work pays off and it is more enjoyable with your friends. They have a game on Sunday so I told him good luck!

My last student I was assigned to was Gillian. Her blog post is called A link to blog about Disney Cruise . Gillian talks about a blog she found about rule of the teens of the Disney Cruise ship. The blog gave a look at the clubs on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. She also mentions that she was on the rule of teens when she went on the Disney Magic. There was also a pool, nightclub, and a coffee shop just for teens which allows them to make new friends.
I really enjoyed this blog post because I love going on cruises. I told her that I would love to go on a Disney one. And I agreed with her that the different events that cruises have allows you to make many new friends from around the world.

Students

No comments:

Post a Comment