Thursday, March 27, 2014

C4K Summary for March

I was assigned to comment on Mamarel’s Blog Post . She is in 2nd grade and is from New Zealand. I could not find anything that Mamarel had posted on her blog yet but I found an interesting video of the students in her class. The video consisted of showing clips of the students doing an activity and then after one student would tell what they learned from that activity.
On my comment to Mamarel I started off introducing myself and telling her about myself. I told her that I have always been interested in visiting New Zealand. I told her I really enjoyed watching the video of her and her classmates. I liked how the video showed the different activities and then telling what they learn from it.

kids


I was also assigned to comment on Moses blog post. This blog post is called My Bio Poem. He is also from New Zealand. This post he writes a poem about his self. He mentions a lot of things about his self like he likes to go to the movies and loves to go swimming. He loves cars and always dreams about them.
On my comment to Moses I started off introducing myself to him. I was surprised to see that he has been blogging for four years now. I told him that we were a lot alike. I am also scared of dogs and always have been. Also, that my favorite color is black too. Moses has many interesting blog post.

flag


No comments:

Post a Comment