Sunday, April 20, 2014

C4K Summary for April

I was assigned to comment on Ane’s blog post, Ane’s Setting . She is from New Zealand. Her blog post she is about Ane describing her bedroom. She describes the sunlight coming in through her curtains and waking her up. The ground outside full of leaves and how she was shivering she was so cold.
On my comment to Ane’s blog post, I started off introducing myself to her. I told her I enjoyed reading her blog post and that I could see and feel exactly what she was describing. I saw that she has been blogging for four years now which I found was amazing.

sunlight


I was also assigned to comment on Rebekah’s blog post, Toy Story . She is also from New Zealand. Rebekahs blog post is about the move Toy Story. She says that she is excited to watch it tonight. She says she loves this move because when she and her cousin get together they pretend to be toys. She describes the move as one of the toys are jealous at the other toy because one boy likes the other toy the best.
On my comment to Rebekah’s blog post, I first started off introducing myself and telling her that I am from the United States. I saw on her blog that she has been blogging for four years now, which is awesome. I enjoyed reading this blog post because Toy Story is one of my favorite movies. I told her I like how she described the movie and then related it to her life.

toy story


Another student I was assigned to comment on is Hosea’s blog, My Butterfly Animation . His blog post is a video animation about a butterfly. Throughout the video, Hosea is explaining what is happing to the butterfly. The female butter fly lays an egg and out comes a caterpillar. Hosea explains the process of the caterpillar becoming a beautiful butterfly.
On my comment to Hosea, I started off introducing myself. I really enjoyed watching the video of butterfly animation that he did. I really liked how throughout the process on the caterpillar becoming a butterfly he talked and explained what was happening. I thought this blog post was very creative.

Butterflys


No comments:

Post a Comment