Thursday, April 3, 2014

C4T #3 Assignment

On my first comment, I was assigned to comment on Royan Lee’s Blog, Selfies are Bad, Selfies are Good, and Why We Ruin Everything Cool . This blog post is about gathering around someones phone to assert your coolness which would be called selfies. He believes for a long time that we spend far too much energy over time-honored handwriting over youth culture like this. Mr. Lee ends with asking many questions and our opinion about selfies.
On my comment to Mr. Lee, I started off introducing myself to him. I really enjoyed reading about this blog post because selfies are big today. I told him I do believe when people jump into your pictures is rude especially in a professional environment. But I do also think that there is a time and place that is appropriate for people to make selfies.

selfie


On my second blog post of Mr. Lee’s blog post is called My Student’s Advise to Parents on Social Media. This blog post is Mr. Lee just giving some helpful advice to parents. He encourages to use the privacy settings properly and if there is an age limit you should use them. Don’t be too pushy and tell your child no to using technology because all their friends are using social media and you do not want them to feel left out. Nothing should be inappropriate and you should always respect their privacy and trust them.
On my comment to Mr. Lee, I told him I agree with the advice he gave. I believe one of the most important is that parents should encourage their children to use technology. Technology is expanding more and more everyday. Also, respecting your children with their privacy and trusting them is very much important too.

Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment